Lighten Your Gums at Home with Britegums procedure!
Have you been thinking about using the Britegums procedure to lighten your gums at home? You’re not alone, and it’s a popular choice among patients. who are looking to avoid invasive dental work or go to the expense of seeing a cosmetic dentist in their area. But before you decide to use this procedure on your own, there are some important things you should know first. Read on to learn more about how this home remedy works, as well as some of the best practice.
What Are Britegums?
Brush your teeth twice a day, floss often, avoid smoking, and learn more about gum health. If you can do those things regularly then you may not need to use these extra products. We have a great alternative solution for people who suffer from tooth slippage . we call them BritegumsTM and they’re made with natural ingredients like Clove oil, Sesame oil, and Eucalyptus oil that won’t damage tooth enamel and still make gums healthy again in as little as 3 days.
Are they safe?
There are many over-the-counter (OTC) products that claim to lighten gums and some home remedies that are also said to do the trick. The most popular remedy, found on almost every dentist’s advice website, is to use a cotton swab dip in clove oil or sesame oil or eucalyptus oil. While any one of these ingredients may be safe in limited quantities, doing this daily is not recommended. Doing this can lead to overdosing, choking on the swab, and gum problems such as receding gums and loss of tooth enamel.
When should I use britegums?
-Brushing your teeth in the morning before or after breakfast will lighten your gums.
-Brushing your teeth before bed can help you avoid gum sensitivity in night.
-Brushing twice a day for 30 seconds is the minimum time for good dental hygiene and to make your teeth whiter over time.
-The top of these ingredients like clove, sesame oil, and eucalyptus oil are oils that produce friction. When we brush our teeth this way, it’s call oil pulling
-Remember to use a soft toothbrush that is gentle on your gums to protect them as you clean them too.
How do I apply my britegum?
1. Lightly wet your toothbrush and dip it into the sesame oil, then rub the bristles of the brush across the clove for about 15 seconds to allow for maximum contact.
2. Brush thoroughly for two minutes in a circular motion on both the teeth and gums, without applying pressure to any area more than necessary.
3. Spit out any excess oil after use as this can promote oral disease, as well as potentially lead to gum recession or loss of enamel if done too often or in combination with poor oral hygiene.
4. Store use britegum by wrapping tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and placing it in the refrigerator. freezer until next use – it should last one month if store properly (check package directions)
Can I get rid of my lip/tooth discoloration naturally?
Great question. If you are lightening your gums at home or thinking about doing it, it’s important to keep that in mind. Clove and sesame oil both contain compounds that break down discoloration but they also have certain risks associated with them: clove can have toxic effects on the mouth throat. And gastrointestinal tract, while sesame oil contains large amounts of omega-6 fatty acids which can lead to inflammation for those who already suffer from chronic health problems like high blood pressure or heart disease. It is important to always do research before trying something new for your dental hygiene routine.
Also Read: medical news today
Can I use an anesthetic with britegums?
It is recommended that you refrain from using anesthetics for the best results. However, this doesn’t mean that you can’t still use a britegum along with clove or sesame oil.
Brush your teeth before trying to lighten your gums in order to have the best success possible and make sure to choose a time when your gums are not inflamed as this will inhibit the natural reactions of your gum tissue.
After thoroughly rinsing off all salt, dry toothbrush bristles on a lint-free towel to avoid corrosion.
Where can I buy britegums near me?
If you want to lighten your gums in the comfort of your own home, then look no further than britegums. The lip care system is available online for a low price and it will have you saying goodbye to dark spots in less than a month. This kit has natural oils that have been shown to whiten teeth and freshen your breath as well. Once you start using it, you’ll wonder how you ever live without it.
Frequently Asked Questions About BriteGum!
1. Is there anything else I can do to lighten my gums? The short answer is yes! Clove and sesame oil are both use for curing the root of yellow teeth, so adding those into your daily routine will also lighten your gums.
2. Can I use the straw that came with my drink to clean them out? Again, yes you can use a straw.